How we continue to ensure your safety at PalmerSport
12 July 2021
HOW WE CONTINUE TO ENSURE YOUR SAFETY AT PALMERSPORT
The Prime Minister has announced that Step 4 on the roadmap will proceed on Monday 19 July, and that all legal restrictions on social distancing will be lifted.
Whilst this news is warmly received, we’d like to reassure our guests that we will continue to retain most of the measures we’ve put in place to keep you safe. Many of these changes have proved popular and been more convenient for our visitors. Therefore, the following will continue to apply until further notice:
- Guests will pre-register and sign the event indemnity online before arriving
- Enhanced cleaning measures will be maintained
- Sanitising stations will be available in all hospitality areas
- All buildings will be adequately ventilated to ensure fresh air flow in enclosed spaces
- Helmets will be disinfected using an Ozone sanitising unit prior to every event
- Guests will be given their own helmet to use exclusively all day
- Each guest will be provided with a new balaclava and gloves that can either be kept or disposed of at the end of the event
- Guests and instructors must wear a face covering and gloves inside closed top cars
- PalmerSport staff who work with guests indoors may be based behind Perspex screens or wear PPE
- Guests may wish to consider wearing a face covering in enclosed indoor spaces
We will return to normal capacities in our suite and the restriction of six guests per six foot table will no longer be necessary.
PalmerSport has been running very successfully since May, with superb feedback from participants. We’re totally committed to ensuring your day with us will be as exhilarating and memorable as ever – and can’t wait to welcome you back soon.
What happens if I have COVID-19, or I’m required to self-isolate?
You should not attend an event if you (or someone you live with) has symptoms of COVID-19, you have tested positive or you are required to self-isolate. If this applies, please contact us as soon as possible.
You will be able to rebook onto a later date free of charge.
If you develop COVID-19 symptoms whilst attending an event, or you are contacted by NHS Test and Trace and informed you need to self-isolate while you're at Bedford Autodrome, you should leave the venue immediately and avoid any close contact with others
Book with confidence
We understand that it’s more important than ever to be flexible. You can book a PalmerSport event safe in the knowledge that if further government COVID-19 measures prevent us from operating for any reason, you will be entitled to a credit or a refund.