Exclusive extended driving event available with PalmerSport this June
31 March 2021
We're hosting another exclusive extended driving event at Bedford Autodrome on Saturday 5 June, with TWO sessions on track in our Renault Clio Cup racer, Formula 3000 single-seater, Palmer JP-LM and Caterham Seven cars.
Guests will also enjoy an additional single-seater experience with laps of the super-fast South circuit in a Formula 4 car, as driven by British F1 star George Russell. This is a must-attend event for the would-be racing driver!
Every guest will get extensive time behind the wheel all of these cars, with the freedom and encouragement to drive as hard and fast as possible. Trophies will be awarded at the end of the day to the fastest drivers:
- Formula 3000 single-seater
- Formula 4 Single-Seater
- Palmer JP-LM prototype
- Caterham PalmerSport Edition
- Renault Clio Cup Racer
Registration will open at 8:00am, with driving sessions commencing at 9:00am. The event will finish at approximately 4pm.
Limited spaces are available for this special format event at £1,150 plus VAT per person or £11,000 plus VAT for a team of 10. This includes all driving activities plus fabulous all-day catering including breakfast, a two-course lunch and afternoon tea. Vehicle damage cover is also included*.
For further information or to book please call us on 01403 733999or email email@example.com. You can find details of all our upcoming Shared Dates and Special Events by visiting our website www.palmersport.com.
PALMERSPORT - HOW WE'RE KEEPING OUR GUESTS SAFE:
We will ensure our market-leading driving days fully comply with whatever government COVID-19 guidance remains in place at the time of your event. We successfully operated from July to December in 2020 with a range of safety measures in place, and ran dozens of events at Bedford Autodrome during that time - with much positive feedback from guests. The changes included online registration, sanitised helmets, Perspex screens in closed-top cars and reduced capacities in all our suites.
What hasn't altered, despite these challenging times, is our status as the world's greatest motorsport experience! We're totally committed to ensuring your day at PalmerSport will be as exhilarating and memorable as ever - and we can't wait to welcome you back in 2021.
*Extended Driving event - the important small print:
1. Full all-day catering and full vehicle damage cover is included for all drivers, £1,150 + VAT = total price £1,380 per person including VAT.
2. All participants must be aged 21 or over, have held a full licence for at least one year and have reasonable driving experience. Please contact us directly if you do not meet these requirements as we may be able to arrange approval for you.
3. All bookings subject to full payment in advance and a signed booking agreement.
4. These terms and rates do not extend to any other events or offers