PalmerSport gets the green light from 19 May
11 May 2021
The UK Government has confirmed that the next stage of its roadmap out of lockdown will go ahead, which means that PalmerSport will resume operating from next week as planned - and we can't wait to welcome guests back to Bedford Autodrome!
Our first event date of 2021 will be Wednesday 19 May. The high-speed thrills of PalmerSport will then continue for the rest of the month, with limited availability for shared events on 21, 27 and 28 May ahead of a very busy June.
Here's a selection of upcoming dates:
- Friday 21 May (limited availability)
- Thursday 27 May
- Friday 28 may (limited availability)
- Wednesday 2 June (limited availability)
- Thursday 10 June
- Saturday 12 June (limited availability)
- Wednesday 16 June (limited availability)
- Thursday 17 June
- Friday 18 June (limited availability)
- Saturday 19 June (limited availability)
- Thursday 24 June (limited availability)
- Saturday 26 June (Friends and Family event)
HOW WE ARE KEEPING GUESTS SAFE
We will ensure our market-leading driving days are fully compliant with government COVID-19 guidance for our restart, and we have a range of measures in place to keep guests and our staff safe. Click here for more information.
LOOKING FOR THE ULTIMATE GIFT FOR PETROLHEADS?
PalmerSport offers a range of gift vouchers which can be redeemed against any of our shared events. They're valid for 24 months, come with a COVID-19 guarantee and prices start from £495 plus VAT.
For more information please click here.