PalmerSport is ready and revving to go for 2022, with the first event of the season coming up in just a few days' time on Friday 4 March. And there's never been a better time to get behind the wheel at the world's greatest driving event, with a show-stopping vehicle line-up and packages available to suit a range of petrol-headed thrill seekers.
This week's curtain raiser will see the exclusiveBMW M4 GTP make its debut, as the German manufacturer's long-standing involvement with PalmerSport continues. The M4 is the latest addition to our stellar eight-activity driving line-up, joining long-standing favourites including the F1-inspired F3000 single-seater and Le Mans-style JP-LM sports-prototype - it's undoubtedly our best-ever car roster.
Every guest drives every car on our legendary full-day event, and you can find details of all of this year's machines in the 2022 PalmerSport brochure, which is available to download or order now - click here to obtain your copy.
PalmerSport 2022 Full Day Event vehicle line-up:
• BMW M4 GTP (NEW FOR 2022)
• Palmer JP-LM Sports Prototype
• Caterham 7 PalmerSport Edition
• Formula 3000 Single Seater
• Renault Clio Cup Racer
• Land Rover Defender
• Caterham Pursuit (Head to Head contest)
• Sodi GT5 Kart
Alternatively, we offer shorter half day programmes in a range of vehicles, ideal for those seeking less time away from the office:
• Five-activity morning programme, including driving time in the JP-LM and F3000
• Head-to-head Caterham Pursuit activity, Land Rover Defender, Sodi Karts
• Three-activity afternoon programme, including a session in the all-new BMW M4 GTP
• Also features the Renault Clio Cup Racer and Caterham PalmerSport Edition
All PalmerSport driving programmes include live timing, scoring and awards, whilst first-class catering is also provided.
Upcoming available event dates:
4 March - PalmerSport GT
9 March - PalmerSport Formula
10 March - Full Day and PalmerSport Formula
18 March - Full Day
19 March - Full Day and PalmerSport GT
31 March - Full Day and PalmerSport Formula
You can find additional information on our website and by following our Facebook, Twitter and Instagram social media accounts. If you wish to discuss your booking requirements, please call 01403 733 999 or email [email protected].